Skip to Shipping Policy
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return defective items or items shipped in error for a full refund or exchange. We will also absorb the shipping cost if the return is the result of an error.
- Positively no returned merchandise will be accepted for credit unless properly authorized by II-VI Optical Systems (II-VI OS) A Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number must accompany all returns.
- Authorized return shipments are to be sent prepaid. No collect return shipments will be accepted.
- Items that are returned more than 30 days after delivery, are in unsellable condition, or are missing parts will be charged a restocking fee at our discretion. We will not accept items returned after 30 days.
How Do I Return Merchandise?
- To obtain an RMA number, please contact our customer service representative. You may also call II-VI OS customer service at (215) 842-3675.
- Pack the items along with the packing slip (invoice) securely in a box. Use the original packaging, if possible.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the package.
- Ship Via UPS Ground to:
II-VI Optical Systems
2710 Commerce Way
Philadelphia, PA 19154
Please Email Us Customer Service for instructions or call II-VI OS Customer Service at +1 (215) 842-3675.
Merchandise Damaged in Shipping
- Report any merchandise damaged in shipping to II-VI Optical Systems by e-mail or telephone within 5 business days of receipt of your order.
- Retain Merchandise and packing material for possible evaluation by carrier. Do not return merchandise to II-VI OS until you have been advised by Customer Service on how and when to dispose of the material.
- II-VI OS will begin fabrication or ship if in stock replacement items within 2 business days of receiving your report of damage. You will receive an email with shipping information for your replacement merchandise.
Fulfillment and Shipping
Back Order Policy
- In the event that any of your items are not in stock, II-VI OS will process the complete order and ship all in-stock items immediately. Out-of-stock items will ship as they become available.
- You will not be charged for any merchandise until it ships.
- You will pay shipping costs only for the initial shipment of any order. II-VI OS will not charge you for additional shipments of backordered items.
When your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation that includes the carrier's tracking number. Tracking information is not available for oversized merchandise. You may use the links below to track your shipments.
- Merchandise that exceeds UPS size limits will ship via common carrier. MLA will select the most cost effective carrier. You will receive an email notification of costs prior to shipping.
All shipping is EXW (Incoterms) or Freight on Board (FOB) II-VI OS
Insurance is automatically included with all orders. There is no additional charge for insurance.
If your merchandise was damaged in shipping, see the Returns Page for details on exchanges and insurance claims.
Default Shipping Information
Use the Account Maintenance page to change the default ship-to address.