Max Levy Autograph, Inc. (MLA) was founded by Max Levy in Baltimore in 1872 as a manufacturer of half-tone screens and etched plates for the graphic arts industry. Over time the company migrated from graphics arts industry to the precision patterned component business and became a full time supplier of patterned components in the 1980's. Currently serving commercial and MIL-AERO customers in a variety of industries, MLA's products derive from high precision phototooling and proprietary patterning methods. MLA now resides in a modern 30,000 square foot facility with cleanrooms in Northeast Philadelphia. The company is a fully owned subsidiary of II-VI Incorporated and operates in the Military and Materials business segment.
Copyright © 2019 II-VI Optical Systems, Inc.