About This Product
These precision English and Metric Grid and Dot Arrays are manufactured from Select Soda Lime Glass. They are ideally suited for set up and calibration of Optical and other Two Dimensional X-Y Stages and Measurement Systems. When built into our Air Cooled Light Boxes and used in conjunction with our MicroRules or MicroScales they provide a complete solution for measurement of photoplotted images, phototooling and two dimensional parts and features. They can also be built into OEM pattern generation and measurement equipment and used with Optical and X-Ray Machine Vision Systems for “on-the-fly” X-Y location and calibration. Grid and Dot Patterns are chrome on clear glass with Donut dots.
Dimensions and Tolerances of each Array are:
- Active Area of 17.72” x 11.81”/ 451mm x 301mm typ., on a 19” X 13”/482.6mm x 330.2mm substrate
- Dot outer diameter of 0.0394”/ 1mm, and an inner diameter of 0.0050”/0.127mm
- Dot spacing, center to center: 0.9843”/25.0mm
- Outer four edges of Active Area have 0.75”/19mm long lines, Line Width 0.010”/0.25mm, centered between donut dots
- Chrome on 0.25”/6mm thick photo quality Soda Lime glass. Overall Accuracy ±0.00024”/±0.006mm
Each Array includes carrying case for protection during storage. In addition to the standard “Certificate of Accuracy”
, any Array can be individually calibrated to provide “Certified Calibration” Traceable to N.I.S.T.