About This Product
This kit includes the versatile Multifunction Target in both low- and high-magnification versions. This target set allows the user to take accurate measurements of several useful parameters relating to the optical performance of vision systems and microscopes without the need for traditional test equipment. The target is an excellent tool for verifying the performance of a measurement system and provides traceability for measurements from that system. In addition to providing stage calibration, the Multifunction Target is also designed for testing resolution, distortion, and depth of field.
Features on the targets include variable frequency Ronchi Rulings, sets of grids and concentric circles with varying line widths and spacing, a Microscale, and edge blocks for use in Depth of Field measurements.
The kit includes the following:
- One DA029 Multifunction Target for 4X-20X Objectives
- One DA030 Multifunction Target for 20X-100X objectives
- Edge blocks: 5/1, 10/1, 20/1, 40/1,70/1 and an end support
- Quick Reference Card
- Detailed instructions on CD
- ABS Plastic case with molded foam inserts for carrying both targets